Some of the public presentations I have delivered over the recent years;
- SQL Server Platform Consolidation Using SQL 2008
- SSUG AU – Database Mirroring using SQL 2008
- SSUG AU – Microsoft BI Awareness Using SQL 2014
- SSUG AU – Leveraging SQL Server for WiFi Mobile Analytics
- SSUG AU – Cortana Intelligence Suite and Integration with Azure Data Catalog
- SSUG AU – Building Streaming Data Pipelines Using Azure Cloud Services
- TechEd AU 2010 – Solving the Problems of SharePoint and SSRS Integration
- TechEd AU 2011 – Practical Consolidation
- Ignite 2017 AU – Deep Dive into Azure Cognitive Services
- Ignite 2017 AU – SSW Interview on Azure Cognitive Services
- Ignite 2017 US – Major Azure Data and Infrastructure Announcements
- SQL Saturday 296 (2014) – Leveraging SQL Spatial Analytics
- SQL Saturday 365 (2015) – Using Azure ML to Predict Melbourne House Prices
- SQL Saturday 464 (2016) – Practical Partitioning
- SQL Saturday 582 (2017) – Azure Cognitive Services – The Rise of the Machines!
- SQL Saturday 769 (2018) – Building Streaming Data Pipelines in Azure
- SQL Saturday 771 (2018) – Azure SQL Database HA & DR Options Explained
- SQL Saturday 865 (2019) – Azure Machine Learning DevOps
- SQL Saturday 875 (2019) – Liberate Your Data with Visualisation & Conversation! (presentation to come)
- PASS 2015 US – Using Azure ML to Predict Seattle House Prices
- Big Data Technologies – Compared
- Azure Machine Learning DevOps Pipelines – ML & Devops Together at Last!
- Big Data Solutions in the Azure Cloud
- An Introduction to Azure PaaS Databases and Data Stores
- Using DACPAC for SQL Server Database Release Management
- A Project Approach to Managing Data Warehousing Solutions
- The A-Z of Datazen BI
- SQL2014, PowerBI, Sharepoint, K2 – Whats New?
- A Primer into Azure Serverless Compute Solutions
Unfortunately not all my sessions have been public so I cannot share all presentation content.
Disclaimer: all content on Mr. Fox SQL blog is subject to the disclaimer found here