Some of the public presentations I have delivered over the recent years;
- Microsoft Breakfast Seminar – SQL Consolidation Using SQL 2008
- SSUG Melbourne – Database Mirroring using SQL 2008
- SSUG Melbourne – Microsoft BI Awareness Using SQL 2014
- SSUG Melbourne – WiFi Mobile Analytics
- SSUG Melbourne – Cortana Intelligence Suite and Integration with Azure Data Catalog
- SSUG Melbourne – Building Streaming Data Pipelines Using Azure Cloud Services
- TechEd 2010 – Solving the Problems of SharePoint and SSRS Integration
- TechEd 2011 – Practical Consolidation
- Ignite 2017 – Deep Dive into Azure Cognitive Services
- Ignite 2017 – SSW Interview on Azure Cognitive Services
- SQL Saturday 296 (2014) – Leveraging SQL Spatial Analytics
- SQL Saturday 365 (2015) – Using Azure ML to Predict Melbourne House Prices
- SQL Saturday 464 (2016) – Practical Partitioning
- SQL Saturday 582 (2017) – Azure Cognitive Services – The Rise of the Machines!
- Lunchtime Brown Bag Session – Big Data Technologies – Compared
- Lunchtime Brown Bag Session – Big Data Solutions in the Azure Cloud
- Microsoft Breakfast Seminar – Project Approach to Data Warehousing
- Breakfast Seminar – The A-Z of Datazen
- Breakfast Seminar – SQL2014, PowerBI, Sharepoint, K2 – Whats New?
- PASS 2015 – Using Azure ML to Predict Seattle House Prices
- Lunchtime Brown Bag Session – Using DACPAC for Database Release Management
Unfortunately not all my sessions have been public so I cannot share all presentation content.
Disclaimer: all content on Mr. Fox SQL blog is subject to the disclaimer found here